We are building a platform that helps developers build world-class AI products. AI development is a relatively new paradigm combining code and datasets, incrementally refining both using frequent evaluations. Our product lets you evaluate LLM applications and iteratively improve them, with a rich set of tools to visualize changes and interrogate failures.
Developers integrate Braintrust into their continuous integration and development loops, often running 50+ experiments per day.
Our team includes AI, design, and database veterans who have exited multiple companies and worked at Figma, Nuro, Impira, MemSQL, and Google. We're backed by Greylock, Elad Gil, Basecase, and leading CEOs/founders. The current team includes:
We're looking for a technical product designer who loves to work on complex problems and design products that power users love to use on a daily basis. Our primary users are software engineers who spend multiple hours a day using our product to run experiments, analyze user behavior, and try out new ideas, seamlessly shifting between their code and our UI.
You'll play a significant role in developing the core user experience of our product, ideally across our UI, API, and SDK. You'll work closely with our users to deeply understand their needs and contribute to the product roadmap. And you'll work closely with the engineering team to establish and implement a design system that enables rapid product iteration.
We offer competitive salary and equity compensation. We are building a work-in-person culture and work from San Francisco.
- Experience designing zero to one B2B products with complex requirements
- Enjoys building things and familiar with modern devtools (send us a link to your Github!)
- Technical degree or engineering background is a plus
- Previous experience founding or working at startups is a plus
- Has written prompts / tinkered with GPT models and apps
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive salary and equity
- AI Stipend ($50/mo to spend on AI products)
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a brief note about why you think you're a fit and links to projects/code we can take a look at.